Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Gay Birmingham Alabama Bath House



OMG I can not believe, but I'm free ..
Yesterday I passed my last exam in math and it's over now, .. Now I am waiting
on the audit results and enjoy my vacation!
Have an appointment with the hairdresser for 15h ..
And in the evening it's back to the gym regularly!
I must necessarily fitter, because SO is not the ..
Ah man I'm so free, I can not remember when I've
the last time I got so blatant a haircut!
Hammer Geil ..
Will hopefully come more often for blogging:)
And the best part is yes, the weather is awesome!
Oh man .. Thus, it may still go on:)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Treggings is actually dark green, but somehow the light was weird this morning:) Well ..


Rocking rivets vest combined with playful flower blouse. .
Outfit:
jackets: C & A
blouse, Treggings: Zara
shoes: Vagabond

SO flitz and now I sometimes veeery quickly away ..
'm late to the hairdresser :)))))

0 comments:

Post a Comment