Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How To Hack A Sidekick Prepaid

new friese

was an hour later, the hairdresser .. also to an end
Thank God am not fan of .. long sitting at the hairdresser!
It got to be quick and good.
I feel a fiddle again,
the hairstyle has become mega short
but this is again something else ..
I like dupi supi!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The photo quality is nich so hot, i know.


Ah yes, and I still get rid MUST:
I have one last year überaaaalll red looking pants! The best would still red leather pants!
Nowhere I found them, except for Pimkie, but it was slightly bleached, was not my dream. But today at Zara .. All over red pants, yeah!
A for 30e came with us, price was also ok:) I think
.. I have a sense of coming trends .. Öhöhö shoulder knock! We have now is at times so;)



PS: Just run the TV .. And a question .. Is it normal that I get goose bumps at the new McDonald's advertising? haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment